XNote Stopwatch is a versatile and flexible multifunctional digital stopwatch/countdown timer software to measure time intervals in decimal seconds, seconds, minutes and hours. The key features are:
- Stopwatch mode and countdown timer mode. When the time expires (in the countdown timer mode) it can sound a warnings signal and/or run an external application.
- Ability to snap the time at any moment (split time feature). A gap from a previous recorded time and percentage weights are calculated (lap time feature). You may add a comment to each noted time. Finally, the whole list of results can be copied to the clipboard.
- System-wide user-redefinable hotkeys. You can start, stop, reset the stopwatch/timer and snap the time from within any application, even if the XNote Stopwatch window is not visible at the moment.
- Customizable representation of decimal seconds. In other words, you can set how many events occur within one second. It may be 24, 25 or 60 TV frames, or 100 to represent 1/100s of second. Any conversion is lossless and can be carried out at any moment.
- Ability to save and load a time counting session including all recorded results. This feature can be used when you need several sessions of timing.
- Ability to set a custom time. This means that you can rewind the stopwatch/timer back or forward. All misplaced results are deleted.
XNote Stopwatch has a digital display like real stopwatches and clocks. Moreover, it can be resized to achieve your preferable size of digits and even be switched to a compact state, in which stopwatch/timer doesn't show controls and stays on top of your desktop.
Despite the variety of features, XNote Stopwatch has small size, low system resource requirements, and fast execution speed!